Friday, May 8, 2009

I'm starting to wonder

I managed to kill computer no. 3 at work today. The third in three months. I'm starting to wonder about the jokes I've made through the years, about how technology doesn't like me. I DON'T THINK IT'S A JOKE!

Meanwhile, in decidedly nontechnical matters, I'm down to my last three teas in the house. Well, there are six, but I've decided that the liver tea etc. will stay where they are. Until I feel like drinking icky-tasting tea. The other three teas I have left are a motley bunch -- one of them is Market Spice tea, from Pike Place Market; one is unnamed, but I prudently put it into what used to be a Superman peanut butter jar (which gives you a clue when I got both the jar and the tea, which is to say, a long, long time ago); and a tea from a foreign country not Japan or China, but somewhere in Africa, if I can make out the postmark. The end is in sight. I cannot wait. Fresh teas, somewhere ahead!

Eilis Flynn
ECHOES OF PASSION, 7.2.09
Only 55 more days to launch!

1 comment:

Kate Diamond said...

Liver tea should never count.

I have way too much tea in my pantry, and much of it gifts. Many of my friends buy tea based on the packaging... sort of like choosing a wine based on the pretty label.